I washed my windows today. My inner view needed cleaning and I figured that literally washing my windows would be a good way to shift my inner vision. Yesterday I missed the Studio Friday topic which was "What is the view like from your studio real or imagined..."I have a very nice view from my studio but I got myself all into a funk over the idea of sharing it because my own internal view had become so clouded. This is my unofficial Studio Friday post. I washed the windows and I finally figured out how to get these button links on my sidebar properly. Thank you Laura and Greenishlady. So I put a Studio Friday link button up there and figured I might as well put up a belated SF post.
What view have you have been looking at lately and would it help to do a little inner cleaning so that you can properly see?

