This is my second Blogiversary!

In honor of the occasion I'd like to send my creative heart seeds out into the world. Many of you already have one - either from the writer's spa or I've been able to send a few of you a heart already. Yet, I know there are many of you I'd still like to send a creative heart seed so if you'd like one, send me a note to:
When I started this blog two years ago it was something I'd thought about for a little while. The momentum of the new year inspired me to jump right into it finally. Within a very short time I had joined Leah - who was then known as Kat to participate in the "blogging the artist's way" Leah has a new journey to embark upon. She is encouraging blogging about Creative Every Day in 2008.
Click here to learn more about it. I've signed up. It's a low pressure challenge but one where we will have an opportunity to infuse daily creativity into our lives. You don't have to have a blog to do it either.
Anniversaries, Birthdays, January 1 seems to gravitate toward questions of where am I going and what does it all mean. I have no idea if I will keep up this blog through the next year - or if I'll start a new blog. I feel like something new is just around the next corner.........
but for now my philosophy is little by little. Right now I'm blogging on this blog. So stay tuned...
And how will you do a little bit of creativity today?
February 27, 2008 I'm deleting this email address from this post.......sorry to whomever comes along to read this and becomes confused.
When I started this blog two years ago it was something I'd thought about for a little while. The momentum of the new year inspired me to jump right into it finally. Within a very short time I had joined Leah - who was then known as Kat to participate in the "blogging the artist's way" Leah has a new journey to embark upon. She is encouraging blogging about Creative Every Day in 2008.
Click here to learn more about it. I've signed up. It's a low pressure challenge but one where we will have an opportunity to infuse daily creativity into our lives. You don't have to have a blog to do it either.Anniversaries, Birthdays, January 1 seems to gravitate toward questions of where am I going and what does it all mean. I have no idea if I will keep up this blog through the next year - or if I'll start a new blog. I feel like something new is just around the next corner.........
but for now my philosophy is little by little. Right now I'm blogging on this blog. So stay tuned...
And how will you do a little bit of creativity today?
CREATIVE BLESSINGS! 2008 CREATE!
NOW HEART!
NOW HEART!

