Here I am standing in front of my work at the reception last Friday. It was a very good birthday. I feel a new journey beginning for me. Though I miss my mom, and grief is there sometimes, I also recognize that a whole new path is opening up ahead for me. I don't know where it will take me exactly but I feel like I have found a whole new freedom and that I must share the gifts.Speaking of gifts - Look the rainbows came!
I first noticed them on my birthday. We have a water prism. It hangs in a south facing window. When the sun moves low into the southern sky it shines through the water prism and the rainbows dance! We purchased this water prism from a Placitas artist couple last May and I've been waiting through the summer for the fall sun to find it.More about sharing gifts. I sent Tinker a creative heart seed. I used the opportunity to also send Tinker a daily lump for 2006. I sent her this daily lump. It was inspired by one of her posts from that time period last year.
She wrote a wonderful heart story.... Go read it here.
I'm currently making more creative heart seeds. One may be coming to you soon! My plan is to send them out......okay now I must go get my hands into the clay.....have a great day....... may you find gifts abundant.

